I sincerely enjoy and appreciate the opportunity to interact with clients. Understanding that end of life issues raise so many emotions in clients – grief, concern, stress, confusion – I strive to bring an empathetic as well as a sympathetic approach to my clients’ needs.
My principal area of practice involves aiding our clients with the administration of an Estate and the preparation of the Pennsylvania Inheritance Transfer Tax return and the Federal Estate Tax return. As such, I am involved with daily communications with clients, financial institutions, accountants, financial planners, as well as the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
Following the death of a loved one, your principal concern should be emotional healing. Let us relieve you of the legal, financial and administrative concerns that flow from the death of a loved one.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession
- Real Estate Law
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1991
- Supreme Court of the United States, 1998
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1992
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE J.D., 1991
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA B.A., 1985
- Law Offices of Halligan & Keaton, Media, PA (1998–present)
- Environmental Claims Administrator, Exton, PA (1995–1996)
- German, Gallagher, Murtagh, Philadelphia, PA (1991–1995)
- Delaware County Bar Association (1998-present)
- Member of Board of Directors, The Center for Loss and Bereavement
- Member, The Friends of Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
- Member, Bethel Hill United Methodist Church
Halligan & Keaton are located in Media, PA and serve Delaware County, Montgomery County and Chester County including the communities of Media, Springfield, Havertown, West Chester, Ardmore, Upper Darby, Blue Bell, Plymouth Meeting, King of Prussia and Lansdowne.