Pennsylvania Estate Planning Attorneys
Protecting Your Assets and Your Family’s Future
The legal team of William (Bill) Halligan and Selaine Keaton is pleased to be able to guide your family toward a more secure future with professional estate planning services, probate assistance and related business and real estate law services.
The true value of an estate plan is not found in forms and filings; it’s found in the sense of security you and your loved ones experience when you know you have done your best to provide for them.
- Do you have minor children who will need financial support and funds for college?
- Are you concerned about providing for the ongoing medical needs of an elder or disabled relative?
- Do you want to pass along a treasured family heirloom to a sibling?
- Are you considering retirement and hoping to transfer a family business to the next generation?
- Have you told your family about the type of medical care you want to receive in an emergency?
- Do you already have an estate plan? If your will, trust or other estate planning document is more than five years old, or if you have experienced a significant change in circumstances, it is wise to review these documents to ensure they are still accurate and reflect your wishes.
Have you been named executor or administrator of a Pennsylvania estate?
After a death, the task of paying debts and passing along assets to heirs will fall to the person named as executor of the estate. The process of probating a will does not strictly require an attorney, but many people find they have greater peace of mind when they have a lawyer who can answer their questions, file legal and tax documents, and keep the probate process on track. The law office of Halligan & Keaton has helped thousands of people fulfill the requirements of a will or enact the terms of a trust. We can assist you.
We can help you meet your goals. We start the process with careful listening, clear explanations and prompt, professional legal service that fits within your budget. We will ensure you have the proper documents in place for any situation.
Halligan & Keaton are located in Media, PA and serve Delaware County, Montgomery County and Chester County including the communities of Media, Springfield, Havertown, West Chester, Ardmore, Upper Darby, Blue Bell, Plymouth Meeting, King of Prussia and Lansdowne.